F A L L in love with this Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
This simple recipe is nutritionally packed with omega 3s, fiber, protein, heart healthy fats and loads of vitamins/minerals.
The fiber, protein and fat combo keep our bellies happy and full while the flavor is nostalgic of a fan favorite holiday dessert.
• 2 cups nondairy or dairy milk
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 2 TBSP maple syrup (more or less depending on taste preference)
• 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 2 tsp vanilla
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup chia seeds
1) Combine and whisk everything except chia seeds in a pint mason jar or medium bowl.
2) Add chia seeds and stir.
3) Cover and store in fridge for a few hours to set.
* can store in fridge for ~4 days.